Thursday, January 15, 2009

Country Antiques from Middle IL



I have been buying and selling country furniture for 25 years. Many of the good early pieces have been snapped up by other dealers at country shows that I would attend. Over the past few years I have been using the internet to market the unique items that I find in IL, Iowa, and Mo. A Rustic Garden has a combination of home and garden decor and country antiques. My love is middle 1800's furniture with a special connection with painted cupboards. My 1848 home is full of dry sinks, pie safes, corner cupboards and stepback cupboards with most still wearing it's original surface. The last 6 categories on A Rustic Garden is loaded with hundreds of great pieces that I just can not fit in our home. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment